Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations (2009)

Tonight my wife and I have started our horror movie marathon.

We decided that after our nightly walks, we would sit down and get in the mood for Halloween by watching a horror genre movie each night. I also decided that I would do a review to go with the films we watch and so this review blog was born.

Now without any further ado, for our inaugural review tonight's movie is the Butterfly Effect 3, which was chosen by my lovely wife.

Sam (Chris Carmack) has an awesome ability that he utilities to aide law enforcement catch murderers.

Upon being visited by someone from his past, Sam is made aware that the accused killer of his former girlfriend  may actually be innocent and decides to jump back to the scene of the crime which may have cause more problems than he could have ever imagined.

I honestly had no interest in watching this movie until the intro scene played out. The mother getting viciously murdered in front of her own son was a bit of a shocker right off the hop but it caught my interest for the remainder of the film.

The dialogue was a little lame at times but I was still able to keep entertained due to how they progressed the story line.

All in all, this movie had pretty good entertainment value and kept me interested up until the end when a terrible plot twist happens. But you can see that for yourself!

It was entertaining enough to keep me interested most of the way through but I do not think I could watch it again without being bored out of my skull so I give this movie a 5 out of 10.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment, You can also reach us at horrorshootreviews@gmail.com or follow us on twitter @horrorshoot !

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment